Please see the memo from Kathleen Alison, Director, Adult Institutions, regarding the temporary suspension of Amazon as a bookseller. This is expected to be temporary, however, updates will be shared as they are received. Click HERE to read the memo.
Effective July 1, 2017, Fieldware, LLC (dba Fee Service) has chosen not to renew its elecontric funds transfer (EFT) contract with the department. The EFT contract is for electronic inmate deposits.
This notice will be posted in Visiting, R&R, and the Libraries to let inmates know of this change.
The attached memo is from CDCR containing information on Low Dose Full Body Scanners that are in use in some prisons across the state. CDCR is rolling them out to all institutions. Click here to read the FAQ.
Please be advised that the minor consent form has been updated by headquarters. As current consent forms expire, the new updated form will need to be completed going forward. You can find a copy of the form here: Minor Consent Form Updated 2016
A new vendor, Fieldware, LLC, operating as FeeService, was approved by CDCR on December 15, 2015. The difference between this service and existing ones (JPay and Access SecureDeposit) is that along with phone and online transfers they also offer walk up cash service at Ace Cash Express and select 7-Eleven stores. Click here for English / Spanish information.
- New EFT vendor for CDCR – Fieldware LLC, operating as FeeService.
- They will provide another option to send in personal funds to CDCR inmates that can be used for Trust, Restitution and or Temporary Community Leave. Account set up is required.
- They offer online services at www.california.feeservice.com.
- They offer phone service at (866) 779-0736.
- They offer walk up cash locations at 7-Eleven and Ace Cash Express Locations.
- Fee Service will go live Dec 15th 2015.